– Design and execute low-latency, high-availability, and high-performing applications.
– Develop reusable, efficient, testable, and scalable code.
– Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic in collaboration with front-end developers.
– Integrate data to turn them into insights to drive better and faster decision-making.
– Work on existing databases to enhance functionality.
– Manage and create documentation for tools, strategies, and data pipelines.
– Actualize security and data protection.
– Coordinate with internal engineering and development teams to understand requirements and develop solutions.
– Experience in Agile software development.
– Familiarity with ORM libraries.
– Knowledge of popular Python libraries and frameworks.
– Ability to test and debug tools.
– Experience in OOP/functional coding.
– Any professional certifications if required.