* Contact clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
* Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
* Use and continually develop leadership skills
1. 3+ years with proven Business Analyst experience in Information Systems implementation or IT consultancy.
2. Experience working fast pace parallel agile project delivery.
3. Experience in insurance policy administration system support, usage, configuration and consultancy preferred.
4. Experience in system reporting and advanced SQL Query preferred.
5. Experience in application development, design, and delivery.
6. Experience in life insurance business and IT solution delivery to the business.
7. Experience in software development cycle business and functional documentation.
8. Experience in conceptual and functional business process modeling.
9. Experience in UI/UX design.
10. Ability to interact with business users in a professional manner.
11. In-depth understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile (DevOps or Scrum).
12. Being good at listening skills, teamwork and demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
13. Good knowledge in software documentation, standard, and best practices.
14. Ability to deliver technical jargons in layman terms.
15. Understanding of life insurance business is preferable.